Wednesday, February 1, 2012

And So it Begins...

It's Sale-A-Bration time again, and thus I return to my humble Stampin Up roots.  I joined as a demonstrator last year during Saleabration... the very last day... in fact, maybe even the very last HOUR!  If you have any interest in joining, certainly do as I say and not as I did.  I made several mistakes in my order process (which when you are a newbie, can be a bit confusing), and ultimately DELETED my order!  I had to start all over again with mere minutes to spare!  All  I can say is, if you choose to join us, call me and I will sit with you while you enter everything into the computer.  I promise this will make your life easier.  Also, you don't want to wait until the last minute this year for many reasons.  When you join Stampin' Up during Saleabration, you get a free pack of designer series paper or a free My Digital Studio download each month for the rest of the calendar year (beginning the month after you join) - so you wouldn't want to miss a month!  The value of that alone covers the cost of your entire Starter Kit, which is only $125 during Saleabration!

Let's not leave out all of you who don't necessarily want to join us, but like to collect all of our wonderful things... Saleabration has a lot to offer you right now too!  Host a $150 party (easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy) and you get an adorable tote bag (in addition to other non-hostess benefits).  Host a $400 party and you get the tote, and a bundle of free Saleabration merchandise (paper pack, designer brads and ribbon set, and a coordinating stamp set), and that is IN ADDITION to any free products you earned with your own order from your party (you still get one item PER $50 you spend)...  Don't like to party... not a problem.  If you place the same sized orders, you reap the same sized rewards... just without the spinach dip!

Don't delay, though, dates do begin to fill quickly, and the closer we get to the end of Saleabration, the harder it is to get a party scheduled! 

Speaking of filling dates... have you checked out the class/event list at the bottom of my home page?  We have some fun things coming - Valentine's Day card classes, and 3-D Valentine treats to pass items ...  we will be making mini albums later in February, and maybe even will be offering a Day off from school mom/daughter (or son) card class.   You can subscribe to my class list so you don't miss anything!

If you haven't gotten the new Occasions Mini catalog, or the Sale-A-Bration catalog in your hands yet, call me right away!  I'd be glad to drop one off for you, or even drop it in the mail!  Just give me a call!

Stay warm, and don't shovel that snow - it can cause heart attacks... (and it is a lot of work:) ).
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Amanda..... time to post!!! What about a picture of your latest card? Can't wait to see how your blog develops :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...