Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines week 3

Hello, You should be arriving here from Robbie's blog.  This is week 3 in our Coloring Down the Lines challenge.  This is where we pick a color from the Stampin' Up Color Coach, and use one of the two different color combos listed there. This week's color was Regal Rose, and I chose what I deemed to be the more difficult of the two combos (for me).  The colors I was charged with using this week were Regal Rose, Early Espresso, and Daffodil Delight...  Not as easy as I thought it would be, but here is the finished product.



Hard to see, but the Regal Rose flower has been sprayed with a shimmer paint/rubbing alcohol blend. Again, I have used only Stampin' Up products, although some are retired (like the Early Espresso ribbon)!  If you like that sentiment, you better snap one up... it is one of the current hostess sets, and will be retiring tomorrow (May 31).  Hope you enjoy this card... now you should pop on over to Carol's blog      to see what she came up with!  Enjoy your week, and get out of your creativity box!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda. I like what you did with the flower, and folding back the newsprint gives it a little extra. You did great with what you said was a difficult color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Magnificent" is exactly the right word for this card...what a wonderful creation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love what you did with the folding over of the paper! I will have to remember that idea! Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...