Sunday, May 13, 2012

Gonna Color Down the Lines

I have been chatting with a group of wonderful (and very creative) ladies in a morning chat group over the last month or so, and we have decided to help push each other to get inspired with new color combinations (at least new to us).  We will be using the "Color Coach" to help us get out of our colored boxes.  The Color Coach, in case you don't know, is a swatchbook made by Stampin' Up, using our colors and showing two different color combinations.  I must say, I use 'the coach' quite a bit when I am feeling like I am stuck in a rut...  The morning chat group has committed to do a "blog hop", using a different base color each week, and choosing one of the combinations on 'the coach'.  Our first week in the hop will be using Tangerine Tango... 

Our Hop will begin on Wednesday morning!  Please stop back and Color Down the Lines with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...