Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines

You are probably hopping by from Robbie's Blog, in which case you already know the deal... A group of us morning chatters over at Butternut Sage Designs have been working on stretching our color limits.  We have been using the Stampin' Up! Color Coach to color out of our normal lines, so to speak...  This week's challenge is REAL RED!   Super fun!  Stampin' Up makes the absolutely BEST red ink...  I just ordered (but haven't received yet) the NEW ink pad in real Red... can wait to play with that one...

In any case, with the Real Red, we could either use Bashful Blue and Crumb Cake, or Early Espresso and Pumpkin Pie...  I went with the first choice!  I started off with one idea, but after chatting with the group today, and hearing that one of our buddies is going to spend a little quality time at the beach, I found my thoughts drifting to surf and sand...  here is my card for the week!


Be sure to keep hopping!  I am sure Jessica has something fun to show you!   Please stop by next week and see where else we may take you Down the Lines!

3 comments:

  1. Nice idea -- beach thoughts. We should all go. I like the way you combined the colors for this week, soft and nice. And the square scalloped card is a good one -- I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a serene card. Makes me think of calm days and time for reflection. Lovely take on our color combo this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your interpretation of the sketch. Those sand dunes are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...