Wednesday, June 13, 2012

It's that time again...Coloring Down the Lines!

Hello!  You must have hopped over from Robbie's Blog.  She amazes me each week!  If you haven't come over to the chat at Butternet Sage Designs, then you really should!  I have met the most wonderful people there!  We are working our way through the Stampin' Up Color Coach, in order to S-T-R-E-T-C-H our go to comfortable color combinations.  This week we have moved to the Rich Razzleberry color, and I have chosen the Rich Razzleberry, Early Espresso, and Pretty in Pink combination.

Here is my card:
I used the format for the "baby dresser"card, and made a coffee house... Right up my alley!

Hop on over to Carol's Blog  and see what wonderful creation she has going this week.  I'll be hopping right along with you.  As always, thanks for looking, and please stop back next week!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Love the coffee theme and these colors do it great justice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, Amanda! I have never thought of doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creation you have here. I really like the coffee shoppe, what a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Amanda! So clever to use a template in another way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...