Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Still Coloring Down the Lines!

If you have been following us weekly, THANK YOU!  You must be hopping over from Robbie's Blog, and I can't blame you...  I await Wednesday mornings, just to see her FABULOUS interpretation!

This week's color challenge is Pacific Point, and with that wonderful color, we can use either Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie, OR Daffodil Delight and Rich Razzleberry.  I went with the first color combination, and one of my very favorite new Stampin' Up stamp sets - Happy Hour!





I know it looks like I used Red in this, but no, just bad lighting!  It is Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie!

I will say, I was very nervous about trying to stamp the little umbrella into the cocktail, and getting the orange slice just right in the cosmo.... but I REALLY stretched this week!  I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig for the very first time!  I must say, I am in love with this tool...  all of the time I have spent agonizing about lining up different stamped images ...  Anyway, if you have one and haven't used it, break it out - if you don't have one, click the link on the sidebar and order it right away! 

In addition to the new stamp set, Happy Hour, I am using our BRAND new Pacific Point ribbon!  I was so happy to see this color in the new catalog!

Now please hop over to Carol's blog to see what she did this week!  And as always... thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. what a delightful card! That is a super cute stamp set and you did a fabulous job on getting the umbrella and orange slice in their drinks...good job bartender!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun, and what a great color combination you did. I just got back from a "hot" walk and if it weren't so early in the morning I'd reach right in and have a drink! Great job on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...