Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Coloring down the Lines Challenge

Hello again!  After a week off (inadvertantly - I forgot to take a picture of the swap I made for last week and st up my post before I left...) I am back!

You are probably hopping over from Robbie's Blog!  Can't say I blame you - I go there a lot myself!  So you know the deal... We all used our Stampin' Up Color Coach to force us out of our color boxes!  This week's color is Old Olive... meaning, I chose Old Olive, Cajun Craze, and Not Quite Navy.  I was going for a simple look.  What do you think?
Not a great picture, but you get the idea!

Now, hop on over to Carol's Blog and see what she came up with! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, Amanda. I love the multi-colored background. I've never thought of doing it that way. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute as a ..oh "button"? Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...