Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines FROM CONVENTION!!

Hello from Salt Lake City! You probably hopped over Robbie's Blog... she's amazing!  Actually, I just met her in person for the first time - you can feel the creativity!!  We are once again hopping down the lines, using the Stampin' Up Color Coach.  This week's color is Cajun Craze.  I will say, although I am not an "orangy" person - this color has grown on me.  The combination I am using is Cajun Craze, Old Olive, and Baja Breeze. 

Here is the SUPER funny story behind this card...  The morning I was leaving for convention, I woke bolt upright at 5am, and realized I hadn't made my hop card yet/... I grabbed one sheet of each color of paper for the swap, a couple of matching markers, and some Baja Breeze ribbon and ran to the airport without a plan...  So here I am in Salt Lake City, in my hotel room.  I spread out all of the stuff I happened to have with me for swap making etc, and started playing.  Here is what I came up with!

Now hop on over to Carol's Blog, and see what amazing combo she has designed!

As always, thanks for hopping by!

3 comments:

  1. fantastic post and Thanks for sharing this info. It's very helpful.
    B&B in Jaipur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card. Aren't those early morning "dreams" and "awakenings" just a hoot? But you got all the right supplies and did a wonderful job. Glad you are having a great time in SLC. We miss you here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute and I am so glad I have gotten to meet you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...