Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines!!

Thanks for Hopping by!  You must be joining me from Robbie's Blog and I sure am glad you are here!  This week, our hop features More Mustard from the Color Coach!  I chose the More Mustard, Bravo Burgundy, and Old Olive combo, because I don't think I have ever even TOUCHED my Bravo Burgundy before!  Try new things, right?  And what could be better than a Reason To Smile??
This is a great new stamp set Stampin' Up is offering for only $5 with any $50 purchase this month only.  I had a blast playing with it.  This card uses Bravo Burgundy ink, and More Mustard and Bravo Burgundy watercolor crayons... love those things, and can't wait to color directly on the rubber stamp with this set for a true watercolor look!  Very sorry once again about the photo!  I think I have a lead on the problem and should have a better picture for you with next week's card!

Now hop on over to Carol's blog and see what she is up to this week! (Bound to be something good!!)

2 comments:

  1. I love this layout and your choice of stamp sets. Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I like the mixture of color on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...