Saturday, August 11, 2012

Challenges Challenges!

S-T-R-E-T-C-H!  Yep... Trying to stretch myself!  The challenge I gave myself this week, was to incorporate as many different challenge criteria into one card...  So here we go!

I got the color challenge from Hand Stamped Sentiments.  Their challenge was to use all 5 of the new In-Colors!  Check.

I got the patterned paper challenge from SU Only Challenges.  Their challenge was to use only Designer Series Paper... well, I used all patterns from the Designer Series Paper Stacks, and since DSP is right there in the title, I did it!  Check.

I got the sketch challenge from Sketch Frenzy Friday.  Their challenge was tough for me, as it looks like they may have designed the sketch on MDS2, and therefore the sizes were different.  It still worked... instead of using the Modern Label Punch I used a strip of paper that I stuck back into the Blossom Builder Punch (at least I think that is the name).  In any case, the shape worked.  Check.

So, there you go!  I guess I get to skip the gym today!  Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. Very Pretty!!! Great use of the pattern paper!! The colors worked perfect for the Sketch!!! Thanks for playing along with Hand Stamped Sentiments, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Love the combination of elements you chose! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Amanda. This is a really cool card. You did a great job on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout and love all the patterns! Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are brilliant--I love how you stamped on the text DSP. I am totally going to copy you, I hope you don't mind. Thanks for being a part of this week's challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! You did a great job getting everything into one card! Thanks for playing with us at SFF!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Elizabeth beat me to it--I too love how you stamped on the DSP, need to mentally remember that ;) Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love how you stamped directly onto the dsp! Great colors, too! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is bold and beautiful! I love all those layers and patterns, they look fantastic together. I especially love the little red buds on your flower! Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments! Erika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, so many challenges for one card! That's amazing! And you stayed true to the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amanda, I just love the color combo you used for your card. And you really did a fabulous job capturing my sketch!
    Thank you for playing alone with us @ SFF

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my Amanda this is a beauty for sure! We would love to see what you come up with for next weeks sketch challenge too! Thanks for playing along with us over at SFF.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, sigh, I love that stamp image! That HSS challenge sounds like a toughie, but you pulled it off! Thanks for joining SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...