Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines - Elegant Eggplant

Hello again!  You must be hopping by from Robbie's Blog.  That woman is just a creative machine!  So, the color combination I chose for today's challenge was the Elegant Eggplant, Garden Green and More Mustard.  This is a very simple card, using the new Summer Silhouettes stamp (gotta say, one of my favs), and can be made quickly...  The tone-on-tome border stamp used on the mustard is easy to achieve when you use your Stamp-a-ma-jig!  Don't know how?  contact me on the right and I will talk you through it!

Again, thanks for looking...  Now hop on over to Carol's Blog to see what she has done with this challenge!

2 comments:

  1. I love this card and certainly feel a CASE coming on. I just ordered that stamp set too....can't wait to play with it! Thanks for sharing your awesome talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Amanda! Love the simplicity of your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...