Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines - Night of Navy

Thank you for stopping by!  You may have hopped over from Robbie's Blog, and who could blame you - always amazing! 

LOVE these colors!  Nothing quite as tranquil to me as blues and greens together, so when the Night of Navy Color Coach challenge popped up, how could I resist the Night of Navy, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight combo???  The colors were easy, but I really wanted to incorporate the sketch challenge from the Crafty Folks over at Sketch Frenzy Friday!  They always have something fun going on there!


The "Tasteful Trim" accents on the side reminded me of baby "pop-beads" -  a great memory from my little people - who all started back to school just this morning...  How quickly the time goes!  Now hop over to  Carol's Blog and see what combo she picked today!  Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Amanda, I love what you did with the colors. The card is very vibrant and I love it. Nice work, my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I was doing a comment and either lost it or my tricky fingers sent it early. But, love, love, love this combination of cheery color. Pop beads and a rattle -- so cute. This is a great card. Good job on your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, I love your card. Yes, the trim reminds me of the pop beads too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute baby card! Love the bit of ribbon in the button for the rattle top! Great layout, too! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card Amanda! I love seeing a baby card in more vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a clever and precious baby card! thank you for playing along with us @ SFF

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute, cute card! love the pop-bead...I remember those

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice-love the color combo! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...