Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines - Not Quite Navy

Thank you for hopping over from Robbie's Blog .  I haven't looked yet, but I am sure it is a great interpretation of our color challenge!

I love, love, love, blue and green together - think I have told you that before!  This week was not that difficult for me.  I chose the Not Quite Navy, Garden Green, and Pumpkin Pie option.  This is also the first time I have used my Perfect Poppies stamp, even though it was one of my very first choices from the new catalog!




I also love to watercolor, so this one was a fun one for me!  Hope it inspires you!
Now hop over to Carol's Blog and she what she has done today!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! So beautiful!. I'm thinking I "need" this stamp now. Love the way you pulled all the colors together for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Amanda. Pretty card. I also love your blog header change. I need help with mine. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a stunning card, and the color combo works so well with this image. Lovely work Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring on those poppies! We have missed you in chat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...