Saturday, August 4, 2012

Halloween treat Trio

Have you heard the expression "It is all over but the shoutin'"?, well, in this first picture, it is all over but the googly eyes....  I am out of town, crafting all the way, and walked off without the googly eyes - who does that?  Anyway, the first item is the fancy favor die bag that I have converted into a luminary.  With one of those battery operated candles, this will come alive.  The other item in the first picture is a mini composition notebook.  If you are a room mom for your child's class - this is the way to go!

In the second picture, I have made a whole different kind of treat container.  Although I have used the Stampin' Up Howlstooth & Scaringbone paper from the new Holiday Mini catalog, this little purse could very well be a little favor for a lady's luncheon.  Hard to tell in this picture, but the base of this purse is spritzed with shimmer paint solution for a little sparkle... 

Don't know how to make the spritz spray, or do you want to make some of these for your little gobblins?  Click on the "b" (blog symbol) or the SU (stampin' up symbol)  on the right and check out our class lists!  I would love to teach you!

2 comments:

  1. I am missing you get your Butt into the chat room! :) lOVE YOUR CARD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered this Halloween set. Love how you did these, thanks for the inspiration. I agree with Butternutsage, we miss you in chat. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...