Friday, August 3, 2012

Inspiration is everywhere!

So, as you probably can tell, I went to the Stampin' Up! convention in July!  In addition to being a full-on hoot, it was crazy inspirational.  I saw this card in a swap, although I wasn't lucky enough to receive it, so I don't know who to credit with the idea.  I had to get home and see if I could try it.

This turtle cracks me up... on the inside it says "So worth the wait".  Very fun.

Then, I started looking through my latest edition of our demonstrator only magazine, Stampin' Success.  Inspiration on every page, I tell ya!  I saw this card made with our glossy paper, and could help but recreate!!!


This magazine is FILLED with wonderful projects and lots of good pointers - and this too can be yours!  Joining Stampin' Up couldn't be easier right now!  They have changed the starter kit to truly embody their theme of My Way!  They want you to run your business in the way that is right for you, so with the new starter kit, you can join for $99, and chose $125 worth of products that are right for you!  Are you already a Stampin' Up junkie - do you already have a Big Shot?  No problem, you have 199 pages (in the main annual catalog alone) to chose from.  Are you making your own Christmas cards this year?  Great chose your "kit" merchandise from our new holiday mini catalog and get started now!  Click on the"Shop NOW" link on the right to start selecting your kit now!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...