Sunday, August 12, 2012

Unscripted Sketches #171

I really liked the sketch this week from Unscripted Sketches!  It has been too long since I have made a square card, and it felt good!  I used the new Delicate Doilies Sizzlits die, the Square Lattice Folder, the small scallop punch, the the floral fusion sizzlit.  I colors I used were Basic Black, Soft Suede, Naturals White, and First Edition DSP.


I love creating, and I hope that something that I do inspires you to break out your crafting gear and try something new!  Thank you again for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful design ... love the dictionary text ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the texture - the ripped edges, the embossed background, the doily...all add up to a beautiful card! Well done. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us this week at Unscripted Sketches. We would love to have you play along with us again next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is so much texture on this card, its wonderful. Totally love the doily die and great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the doily die...this is a beautiful card. Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your coloured doilies What a unique card. Thanks for playing at Unscripted sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...