Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines- Always Artichoke

Thank you for hopping over from Robbie's Blog!  I am sure she has outdone herself again!
So, the color combo I chose for this challenge was the Always Artichoke, So Saffron, and Cajun Craze combination.  The way I usually choose which combo to try, is to pull a piece of each color of paper, and lay them next to each other and see what speaks to me.  This combination just screamed FALL to me, and since we are so close to Labor Day, it seemed like a perfect time to do it!
Again with the two step stamps!!
Also, in keeping with the theme over at The Paper Players (# 111), I though I would go all Fall on the blog!




So now that that is all taken care of, please continue the Coloring Down the Lines hop by visiting Carol's Blog. I can't wait to see what she has done!

10 comments:

  1. So pretty, Amanda! I love this stamp set and you did a fabulous job with the fall look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Amanda. I like the 2 step stamping & oh so fall. Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty---I agree, those colors do holler "FALL" and you combined them so nicely! Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda, I love the fact that you crossed the ribbon over the top and bottom. The grey works beautifully with the fabulous fall colors that you chose for your stamps. So glad you shared this lovely creation with the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an elegant fall card - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amanda, your card is wonderful! I do the same thing with my cardstock. Figure out what theme best supports those colours. You nailed it! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect! Love the way you've made your own DSP with this stamp set. Gorgeous fall colors...Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Love how you colored the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely fall card - love what you've done with the ribbon! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Amanda! Hope you are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...