Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines - Pretty in Pink



I'm back!  For those of you who visit my blog often, you may have noticed I took a little down time to lay around and watch football... (not really, but I did manage to watch the Bears)...  But I am back and excited about today's post!  You are probably hopping over from Robbie's blog !  I am sure she has done something fabulous, and can't wait to see it.  This week, I tried to combine a few challenges in my work... First, I chose the Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, and Certainly Celery combination from the Color Coach, then I threw in a couple of Challenges... one from SU Only Challenges (#54 - for the kids) and a sketch challenge from The Paper Players ( #114).  Here is the sketch:
And so...  ta dah!  Here is what I came up with:
 If you have never used Multipurpose adhesive sheets to add glitter to a colored image - you are missing out!  Here is an Up Close and Personal shot of that:
Thanks for stopping by!  No hop over to Carol's Blog and take a look at what wonderful creation she has in store for us!  Thanks for hanging with me through this illness...  on the mend, and working on getting my mojo back!

Wanna learn how to do this?  Email me now!

10 comments:

  1. Amanda, this is SO SO SO CUTE! Now I have to make one! Glad you joined in today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is really adorable. I've never tried to add the sparkly by way of adhesive sheets. I'll have to try it. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A definate WOW effect to add some sparkle to your image. I am glad you are feeling better... you had us worried. Keep mending and creating! We've got some dancing & singing to do! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, Amanda. WOW. I especially love the two by two, but what you did with it is beautiful. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sparkle is spectacular! What a pretty card! Glad you joined us this week at SUO Challenge and glad to hear you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card been wondering about this stamp ut now I know I've got to have it. thanks fore sharing Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the glittery ark! What a great card! So glad you were able to join the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, the glitter ark is so much fun! I just got that stamp...need to get it out! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable baby card! I love the image, and those colors just scream baby. Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card. Love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...