Sunday, September 2, 2012

Stippled Blossoms



Okay, I will be the first to admit - I don't like "stampy" stamps... and what I mean by that is that I don't really like busy images.  I like clean lines and more modern feeling stamps.  "So what are you doing with Stippled Blossoms?" you ask!  Well, dunno.  I saw this used in a demonstration at Convention, and have been thinking about it ever since...  Old Dog, New Trick - doubt it, but it sure is fun to play OUT of the box!

  While I was playing, I thought I would use the sketch from Try Stampin on Tuesday and see how I could work them together!  (Oh, yeah, I really wanted to use the ribbon from the ribbon special!)  .  By the way, here is their sketch.

So what do you think?  I didn't vary the paper strips, and I didn't even use a different embossing folder for each, but I still like the way it came out.  Also, impossible to tell from this photo, but in person this baby sparkles!  That is because I sprayed the Raspberry Ripple Label shape with our glimmer paint and rubbing alcohol!  Love it!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Amanda! I think the card has all the clean lines that make it current, even with the "stampy" image. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very pretty! Love it. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...