Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines - Baja Breeze

This week I haven't had a minute to get anything "crafty" done!  You would think being a crafter, and a quilter, that I would make my children's Halloween costumes, but no - terrified by sleeves!  Instead I scramble and do the last minute thing... anyone else out there??

In any case, this week I have combined our Coloring Down the lines challenge with one from Hand Stamped Sentiments.. .  If you are hopping from Robbie's Blog, you are expecting to see Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler, and More Mustard... well, the Baja Breeze is very slight, but I promise it is there!  For the Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge, I thought this would be cute tied to a hostess gift if you are going to someone else's house this year for Thanksgiving :


Anything but a card - Gift tags

Here is what I came up wtih:

 In case you are wondering... yes, this is a real twig from my yard!  More mustard "broom", and colorful fall leaves... the To and From are stamped on Naturals white in Baja Breeze, then inked!

Now please hop over to Carol's blog to see what she's done!  Thanks for your patience today!!





9 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is adorable! Not only a tag, but would make a cute decoration! Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love the colors and design of this I have seen many but this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and fun. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cute!!! Very pretty color combo!!! What a great fall tag!!! Thanks for playing along with Hand Stamped Sentiments, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really cute broom, and I LOVE your glittery acorn and beautifully crafted leaf tag! Thanks for playing at HSS! Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo clever. Outstanding job with the challenge and thinking outside the box! This would make a great place setting too. Fantastic! I absolutely love it. Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO CUTE! Love that you used a real branch, thanks for playing with us at HSS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this little tag! You are so clever and FRESH Amanda! Thanks for playing with us this week at HSS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...