Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines - Certainly Celery



Thank you for hopping over from Robbie's Blog!  She has something good - I just know it!

Yay!  If you have been following me for awhile, then you know I am obsessed with blues and greens together (always have been).  When given the color coach challenge for Certainly Celery - either Soft Suede and Pink Pirouette OR Whisper White and Marina Mist, there was really no option for me.

I combined this challenge with a sketch from Try Stampin' On Tuesday, that looks like this:

And here is my card:


 I love the baby pearls and the sail stamped on the same Certainly Celery dotted paper from the Subtles Designer Stack, and "dimensionaled" (also not a word)...

Now hop on over to Carol's Blog and see what wonderful convection she has posted today!!
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable! Love everything about it! Thank you for playing along with us at Try Stampin On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Amanda! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute! LOVE the blue and green together! Thanks for joining us at TSOT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, Amanda. I can't believe you and I had "baby boy" in mind for our cards this week. So sweet ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Love how you have popped out the sail and finished it off with a row of wee pearls! Thanks for playing along with us over at Try Stampin;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, Amanda. I also like blue and green together. Not sure why I picked the other combination this week, but your card is adorable. I need to think about doing two challenges at once, you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great baby boy card! I too love blue and green. You did an awesome job. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely fantabulous Amanda! Love it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...