Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines - So Saffron

Coloring down the lines again today - straight from Robbie's Blog!  I know there was something fun there, and there is more to come!  I chose the So Saffron, Riding Hood Red, and Soft Suede color coach combination...  I also used the theme from The Paper Players #116  for inspiration!

Here is what I've got:
Items used:
Stamps - Curly Cute, Morning Cup
Paper - So Saffron, Riding Hood Red, Soft Suede
watercolor crayons
Woodgrain embossing folder
doily sizzlit die

Now hop over to Carol's Blog and see what she is up to today!!

7 comments:

  1. Amanda, this is REALLY SO CUTE! I knew it would be, but I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love that you used this little image and your colors are adorable! Thanks for playing along with my Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice, Amanda. Love the your thinking in creating that table and table arrangement. Great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice card, Amanda. It looks like a painting! Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute and clever! I love the table you created! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sweet little scene you have created Amanda. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun scene, Amanda! Love the doily "tablecloth" and your color combo is beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...