Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Halloween Stamp a Stack Preview

Are you scared?  Halloween is right around the corner, and I have yet to get costumes for my 4 children!!  EEEEK.  If I don't get out there soon, it looks  we'll be a family of ghosts this year (unlike the Pirate Princess that my 3year old wants to be...)..  But the treats will be cute!

In any case, if you aren't registered for our upcoming Halloween Stamp a Stack, please take a peek below!  These are two of the four designs you will make (2 each of the 4 designs), and you will go home with envelopes and be ready to drop in the mail!  (Not to give too much away, but a super cute "waterfall" card will also be made - wanna learn this technique??)


There are two sessions of this class - sure to fit your schedule...  Wednesday, 10/10 at 7pm, or Friday, 10/12 at 10am.  Click on the time that works best for you and send us a note right away to reserve your spot!

Thanks for "creeping" by!

1 comment:

  1. These are so fun!! Love the cat in front of the moon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...