Thursday, October 4, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Today's card was made for my Mother-in-law and Father-in-law's 48th wedding anniversary.  It isn't really surprising to me that they have been married for so long - they are "lifers".  I chose the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches for a little inspiration.  Here is what I came up with:
I used Soft Suede and very Vanilla cardstock, and Soft Suede Taffeta ribbon... what you can't see, is I sprayed the whole thing with Champagne Shimmer Paint/rubbing alcohol to give it a bit of sparkle.

Hope they like it!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Amanda! Very Vanilla and Soft Suede is my favourite colour combination! I love that the card is shimmery! Congratulations to your In laws! 48 years is amazing! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that shimmery-ness on the ribbon - great idea to add that little bit of something extra to your card. Your in-laws are going to cherish this card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I'm sure they loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card ... love the colour combination and what an awesome celebration!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the texture and the pattern paper! Your bow is perfect! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...