Friday, October 12, 2012

Hello, Pumpkin!

Well, hello there, Pumpkin!  Having a hard time getting too excited about the "frost on the pumpkin", when I haven't prepared the kiddos for "the Great Pumpkin" yet!  Trick or treating, that is... and I STILL haven't gotten to the store to get costumes yet!  (Those fly-by-night have horribly scary costumes - like Snow White with thigh-high stockings... for my 8 year old!  Yikes! Pretty sure Snow White would NOT approve!  In any case, I used inspiration from Hand Stamped Sentiments for this fun card... I also wouldn't be me if I didn't tell you that this fabulous card (leave it on the table at your Thanksgiving host's house), is part of our Carry Out Collection.  This is a great in-person, or via the mail class,where we teach you how, and you go home with plenty of extra paper and Glimmer Brads to make more fun!!

Here is my pumpkin!

After taking this picture, I added another leaf... but here's the photo I have...hehehe!  As always, thank you so much for stopping by my site. I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

7 comments:

  1. Very Cute!!! Love all the texture!!! Pumpkin is so cute in polka dots!!! Great ribbon accent!!! Thanks for playing along with Hand Stamped Sentiments, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is the perfect card to leave at a Thanksgiving hosts house! I love the polka dot paper you chose. I hadn't thought of that, and it makes such a fun difference. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your polka pumpkin! The orange sponging really adds to the layered look, and your leaves look freshly fallen! Lovely :) Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments! Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! What ever happened to hobo's and clowns for Halloween or am I really showing my age!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice card and love the polka dots on the pumpkin. I like that you added the linen thread and sponging and crinkled leaves...really softens it up! I'm with you on the trashy kids costumes. I have 3 boys so ours are always bloody, creepy or mean. Not a fan! I hope you have some luck with the costumes! I have 2 ninjas and a cow this year! :) I can handle that! THanks for joining us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amanda this is adorable! I love your pumpkin and the leaves behind them. Thanks for playing with us this week at HSS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...