Thursday, October 11, 2012

Leaf Wreath

There is just something about Fall - leaves crunching, crisp, cool mornings, colorful carpeted woods...  I love this time of year, and am always excited to see the first color in the trees each year.  My husband and I used to go "leaf looking" before we had kids.  Now that we have them, it is all about the art projects you can do with the leaves and acorns...  Here is my rendition in paper:

And closer...


I have used paper, stamps and ink (and yes - just a touch of bling) to make my fall wreath.  Now... door or table???  In any case, I would love to make one of these wreaths with you!  RSVP now for one of the classes listed under the October events tab at the top of the page! Check out all of the other texture projects at SU Only Challenges this week!

3 comments:

  1. Amanda, this is really pretty! I love wreaths, but I'm not very good at making them. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wreath is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Wanna make me one - LOL! Thanks for sharing with us on SUO Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...