Sunday, November 18, 2012

Get Ready, Get set...SHOP!

Let's face it... it is the time of the year for all of us to take a moment and think about all of the blessings in our lives, to overeat, and to SHOP!!   Now, I am not much of a shopper...  I go straight to the store I need to go to in the mall - no wandering aisles for me... but now... Stampin' Up! is having a HUGE online Extravaganza, and I am ALL IN!  First of all, I can shop in my pajamas (aren't you glad I am blogging and not skyping?), and I can flip from my Catalogs, to the online list of thing on sale (we are talking up to 50% off in some cases) ahhhh, yes, and enjoy a glass of wine while I do it... Click on the little "SU" banner on the right to go straight to my 24/7 online store!  If you need any help, feel free to email me right away!!  There is even a special on the Big Shot, but that is Monday, Nov. 19 only, so HURRY!!

 I am a demonstrator, are you??  If not, Monday is the time to JOIN OUR TEAM!!  In addition to all of the amazing deals that customers get from Nov. 18-28th, as a new demonstrator, you get those cool-i-o sale prices in your starter kit!!  Also, by joining our team by December 16th, you get to pick an entire color family of ink pads to call your own FOR FREE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...