Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines - Bashful Blue



I admit it right off the top - I struggled with this color combo...  We have worked our way through the color coach, and landed in Subtles, right in the middle of fall - toughie!  In any case, thank you for joining me from Robbie's Blog.  I am sure she had no trouble with this combination (she's THAT good!!).

I used a sketch from unscripted sketches that looks like this:

and here is what I got...




That is Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, and Chocolate Chip!!

Now please hop on to Carol's Blog and see what she did with this challenge!  Thanks for hopping by!

5 comments:

  1. What a precious card. I love it. I also love your new banner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love a snowman...thanks for linking up at Unscripted Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww .. how cute, Amanda. I love the snowman. cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cute card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Subtles are hard for me, too but your card is very cute! Thanks for playing with the sketch at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...