Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines - Calypso Coral

Hello Again! I have been gone awhile, and I appreciate you all hanging with me! I have missed playing here, but I have been crafting with my 8 year old daughter lately, who has been home with the flu! If you haven't gotten your flu shot yet this year, please make it a priority!! This flu stinks!

You have probably hopped over from Robbie's Blog
Her stuff is always such fun! This week I chose the Calypso Coral, Baja Breeze and Daffodil Delight color combo, and made a gift card holder!  I know this looks springy, but with the trees all bare here, I was missing extra color!

Here's what I have:
And the inside:
This is a SUPER quick card to make, and I hope it brightens someone's day...  In another shout out, my dear cousin Georgia, who has just started Stampin' Up! in the Naples, Fla. area (if you live around there, and want to create, please look her up!), asked me recently what I put inside flowers I make using scallop circles... well, here it is a button, but you can use your imagination... bling, brads, and even bottle caps!

Now hop on over to Carol's Blog and see what happy thing she has for us today!  Thanks again for hopping by!  See you soon!


1 comment:

  1. Such a nice, cheery, flower. Love the way this card opens. Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...