Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines - Marina Mist.




Thank you for hopping over from Robibe's Blog.  She is always cooking up something fun over there, and I can't wait to see what she has done this week!  The Color Coach dictates the colors we are allowed to use, and we are challenged to find a way to use them...  This week I chose the Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, and Cajun Craze combination - I felt like those colors together tell a story about this week in Chicago... caught between Winter and Fall...For an added challenge, I am stamping in the middle of the night...  fun (and quiet) to do when you have four children, but for a bonus-round challenge, I have a large portion of stuff I would normally use in my car, as my business partner, Beth and I taught a card class yesterday for disabled young adults, and I haven't unloaded my car yet!  No Big Shot!!!  Added difficulty!  How did I ever get along without it??

I also chose to use a sketch from Always Playing with Paper.  (Excellent name for a blog!!)  Here is the sketch from that challenge:
And here is what I did with it:


Now hop over to Helen' s Blog - Blue Dahlia Designs and see what she has done this week (it'll be worth it!)

3 comments:

  1. Oh I just love this!!! I like how you did the leaves!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, I love the cute leaves and the peek of glitter paper. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card, Amanda. It definitely says Fall & Winter.. Pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...