Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines - Lucky Limeade

Today was my last Christmas card class of the season, and last Sunday was my last craft fair (in which I was a participant)...  all children have finished the full course of antibiotics, and I feel like for a minute, sigh, I have my life under control!  I know it is a fleeting illusion, but I am running with it. 

If you have hopped over from Robbie's Blog, inkedx2, then you are lucky... I am sure you have been treated to something fabulous - and there is more to come... we have an amazing group of people to hop through, so follow along with us...  This week's color was Lucky Limeade, so we could use that with either Riding Hood Red and Perfect Plum, (how would you do that??) or the easy way out that I took, which was Island Indigo and Daffodil Delight...  I also dove into the SUO Challenge site - a season of glitter, and here is what I have come up with...
I will say, I also gleaned some serious mojo inspiration from my good buddy Laura Lynn at La Dee Dah Day.  If you have never seen her blog - quick, get over there and sign up to follow her! 

Now hop on to Carol's blog and see what wonderful concoction she has created for our viewing pleasure!!

9 comments:

  1. Too cute! So glad you played along today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Amanda. You weren't kidding when you said your card was cute. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love the little sparkly tips on the gloves! Glad you joined us this week at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is just nifty!!! I love those little mittens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card...love the squares as your basic design....have to have sparkle...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the embossing and the glittery tips! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that mitten punch! Fun card that doesn't take too long, so you could assemble many. Love the addition of sparkle. Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...