Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Coloring down the lines - Pool Party




Welcome!  If you are joining us from Robbie's Blog, then you already know the drill, if you are starting with me, please hop through the gang, and see what they have done this week...

Our color this week is Pool Party (come on in, the water is fine)...  The color coach tells us that they love Pool Party with So Saffron and Not Quite Navy OR Wild Wasabi and chocolate chip...  I just wasn't feeling it with the last combination, so I went with the first...

I also combined this challenge with the sketch challenge from Try Stampin' on Tuesday...  here is their challenge:

and here is what I did:
 The pool party "mattress ticking" paper in Comfort Cafe reminded me of sofa surfing when you are sick...  hehehe.  Reminder:  Get your flu shot!!!

Now that you are feeling better, please hop on over to Carols Cards and see what wonderful thing she has done this week!  Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Love it. And you reminded me to check out the other challenges for sketches and such. I keep forgetting and then struggle with a layout when it could be easier. Thanks for the inspiration, I'm going to use your card as a sample, ok? Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous! LOVE the wonderful colors you used and the ribbon on the top of your tag! Thanks for joining us at TSOT this week! I hope you come and join me at Technique Tuesday for our Faux Tile challenge this month, too! Happy holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pattern mix and texture to this card! Love your use of our sketch. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and yes it does look like mattress ticking. Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! Great colours, texture and patterns. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' On tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great color combo. I love the patterns on your card too! Thanks so much for playing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...