Saturday, December 22, 2012

Keepin' it Handy

Hello out there!  I just thought I would post a picture of a quick little gift I made for my children's karate teachers (I know there is a more official title for them, I just can't seem to remember it!). 






This is a 5x7 lucite picture frame, that I have filled with cardstock and a little snowdude.  The most important thing to remember here, is that you need to keep the inner layer relatively flat... So, for example, where I would normally use sharpie-colored pearls for buttons, I used the cupcake builder punch and made little black paper "buttons" so they would be flat.  The post it notes are attached to the outside of the frame.  (OOOHHH cool - it just hit you, didn't it.. YES, you can change out the inner paper to be seasonal!!).  I filled an RSVP pen with matching paper and tied it on to the frame using baker's twine - otherwise those pens run off...

Give it a try, and email me pictures of your creations!  I would love to see what you come up with!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...