Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Gumball Green

Have you ever had one of those days when you are sure you just have one more little thing to take care of, then you will get a break??   Well, that was me this week... that one little thing turned into 5 little things... then 8 more things, etc...  My craft eyes were bigger than my time allotment this week... I am so sorry.

If you hopped over from Robbie's Blog hoping to see something fabulous this week, I am afraid you will have to hop forward!  My chat buddy Carol won't let you down!  I apologize, and promise to make it up to you...  I will be posting this week from the Stampin' Up Leadership Conference, and hope to have some great swaps to post...  Mine should be here on Friday, so please stop back!

2 comments:

  1. It's ok, Amanda, can't wait to see your swaps. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have all been there. I'll be back to see what you have been up to at Leadership. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...