Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines -Wisteria Wonder

Hello again, and thanks for hopping by...  I am sure you have hopped over from Robbie's Blog, and I am sure here interpretation was wonderful... I'll pop by there in a bit to see what she has done.  In the meantime, I'll explain... my fellow morning chatters (you should join us ) at Butternutsage Designs are working our way through the Color Coach.  This week, we are supposed to be working with Wisteria Wonder, and I chose the Elegant Eggplant and Lucky Limeade color combo...  I wanted to keep it clean and simple, but also to use the sketch from Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  Here is what their sketch looks like:




 And here is my card:

It is no secret to my loyal followers out there that I love to watercolor... so I really felt that this color combo and stamp set is made for this!

This also is a preview of the wonderful stamps to come (Can you even wait??) TOMORROW!!  That's right, the new catalog (Spring) goes into effect on Thursday, Jan 3... meaning... TODAY is the LAST day to order anything from the Holiday Catalog...If you have put off your order until the new year... time to check and see if there is anything you can't live without (before you have to...).

Now hop on by Carol's blog and see what she has in store for us today!  I am so excited to see her work - it is always so inspiring.

7 comments:

  1. I really love the simplicity of the layout that you chose--it highlights that beautiful lace and the gorgeous flower image! Thanks for joining us at TSOT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I, too, love to watercolor, and you did a great job with this new flower set. Good challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Amanda. What a nice card. I love the subtle color that water coloring does for a card. Very nicely done. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. I love the watercolour flower. It looks lovely. As does the ribbon. What a great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how this is an advanced CAS card!!! It has some great techniques yet looks so simple and elegant!!! I really love it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, simple. Great watercoloring on the flower and really like the vintage lace along the edge. Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant - I'm with you I love to watercolour. You've done a great job with this weeks sketch. Thanks for playing along at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...