Sunday, January 6, 2013

Oh,Spring!



Flipping through the pages of Stampin' Up's new Spring Catalog, is a breath of fresh air!  I am so ready for the green and flowers and birds... and it hasn't even been very cold here in Chicago yet!  I certainly shouldn't be complaining!

In any case, I have been playing with my brand new stuff from the new catalog, and checking out some new challenge websites...  I found a great one, that is new to me, called the Friday Mashup! Here is their sketch challenge for the week:
 

And here is my take on it:

If you would like to get your hands on all of that Spring in one book, email me and I will get one to you!
Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

  1. Really nice, Amanda. Don't you just love that honeycomb embossing folder. And you partnered it with great colors and a nice sentiment. I like the ribbon treatment too. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors and DSP used, and that sentiment is perfect. This card definitely brings spring to mind!

    So glad you found us at The Friday Mashup and played along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! That sentiment over the honeycomb background is a fabulous combination. Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the sketch.. This is a pretty color combo. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...