Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Stampin' Up Coloring Down the Lines - Raspberry Ripple

eeewwww-EEEE!  I love my job!  I am having a blast with creativity lately!  If you are following our Coloring Down the Lines blog hop, then you have hopped over from Robbie's Blog, and know that our focal color this week is Raspberry Ripple.  We have to use one of the two color combos in the Stampin' Up! Color Coach.  This week, I chose the Raspberry Ripple, Perfect Plum, and Crumb Cake combo.    Another challenge, that used these same colors for their challenge this week was Sunday Stamps,which is a brand new challenge to me! I hope they like my card!  I also chose to submit this card in the Stampin' Up! Only challenge.  The challenge over there (and you should check it out!), is a clean and simple Valentine card. Coffee a HUGE priority in our house!  My husband and I often give each other coffee-related gifts...( last year my husband gave me my own coffee roaster for my birthday!).  I can't think of a better Valentine card for my Valentine, then this:

I have used two different embossing folders: stripes and square lattice...  the lid here is white glossy cardstock, the base of the card and the little sentiment shape are Naturals White, and the ribbon is that DELICIOUS stripped ribbon that comes in the newest In-Colors!  The stamp, oh, that cute little thing???  It was FREE! That's right, during Sale-a-bration, with each $50 purchase of Stampin' Up! products, you get to pick a FREE item from our Sale-a-bration brochure!  Just one or two things not enough??  Schedule a party and get an extra bonus!  Email me now and ask me how!!

Now hop on over to Carol's Cards and see what she has created this week!  I know you are gonna love it!
Thank you so much for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. This is such a unique idea, I love it!!! Really sweet Valentine. So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO Cute, Amanda! What a good use for that little latte stamp... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice idea, Amanda. Love that coffee cup, and love how you did the embossed heat protector part of the cup, so real looking. And that cute latte cup is perfect. Great job! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card...great Valentine for a coffee lover! Thanks for sharing your project at SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Someday maybe we will get to share that cup of joe together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute card for your hubby. Love the coffee cup! Glad you found us and thanks for playing along with our colour challenge this week over at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amanda, welcome to Sunday Stamps, glad you played with us this week! Your card is adorable! The colors look so rich on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love a coffee cup card! I can't wait to try one with this new SAB set. Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Heidi! You have to try this new set! It is a fun one!! Thanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card and perfect for you with your love of coffee! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling! Love the coffee cup ON the coffee cup for a Valentine, especially if it had a Starbucks gift card inside! lol! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww....this is so clever, so cute, perfection in a CAS valentine!~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...