Monday, January 14, 2013

Stampin' Up Leadership Swap!

So I am back from a fabulous trip to Orlando, Florida for the annual Stampin' Up Leadership Conference.   I am renewed and inspired...  I will, over the next few weeks, be posting some of my favorite swaps that I received, and those I made to trade...  I designed three different cards (four different versions) to trade this year - two were 3x3 love note cards, and the other was a normal card front, but my business partner from 2 Stamping Friends and I made two different versions of that card.

I wanted to post today, one of my 3x3 love notes.  I have a friend, (and without checking with her first, I shouldn't mention any names), who is a fabulous role model and inspiration to us all.  She is fighting and winning in the breast cancer war, and amazes her friends all the time.  I made this card in her honor, although she hasn't even seen it yet... I love you, and admire your amazing strength!
 Thank you for stopping by!  If you would like to order any of the wonderful products used in the cards I have pictured, please visit my SU store (the banner on the right)!  Have a great day!
Amanda

4 comments:

  1. Amanda, this is so cute! Who would have thought you could make that bra from the butterfly punch? Amazing are you, too! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Amanda! We look forward to your posts on Leadership. Beautiful card for our dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, this is so cute. Never would have thought how to make those bras. You are something else with punch art, with all your art too. And what a sweet love note card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...