Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration starts TODAY!!

Hello all! I have to ask, how many of you were up early because you were just too excited about Sale-a-bration??  C'mon, I know I wasn't alone!  In case you are a newbie to Stampin' Up, Saleabration is Stampin' Up!s largest sale event of the year!  Not enough info for you?  Click here to learn more about how to take advantage of this outstanding promotion!
 
There are also tons of advantages to joining my team right now!  In addition to all of the outstanding "extras" you get from Stampin' Up! (It is our 25th Anniversary so they are making it an amazing time to join!), if you join my team, you get me!  That may sound funny to you, but I am serious.  I can help with whatever direction you would like your Stampin' Up! journey to take.  If you just want to join us for a discount, that is just fine with us!  I can show you how to maximize your dollars to get more products and coordinating items...  If you would like to start a business, no matter what your earnings goal you have, I will help you with ideas to build a plan you that works for you! So Join the Fun and let's get this party started!

1 comment:

  1. I love htis Amanda, the layout really aloows for the rose to pop of the card. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...