Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines -Pink Duos!

Hello!  So for all of the moms out there... Have you seen the Dr. Seuss movie Horton Hears a Who?  Well, after feeling so yucky for the last couple of weeks, and hiding out in my house in my jammies, I keep finding myself quoting that movie..."We are here!  We are here!"...  When I look at my blog I just want to shout, "I'm still here!".  Well, hopefully I am back, and I am in the swing of my morning chat gang's blog hop.  So I am guessing you may have hopped over from Robbie's Blog, Inkedx2.

Today's focus is Melon Mambo and Pink Pirouette.  I also incorporated the sketch from the The Friday Mashup Challenge site.  Here was their sketch:

 and here is my interpretation:
I hope you like what I have done!  Now please hop on to Carol's Cards and see what she has done with these colors!
Thanks for sticking by me... I AM HERE!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda! I love 3D Cards that POP off the page! Your card is fun and one I want to CASE it! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I like the embossing and the addition of the button with string.

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and simple, Amanda. Very nice. Love the button and string too. ;) Sorry I was late this week. UGH! But I still made it .... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the negative punch out. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable and great fo class too! TFS! Miss oyu :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Amanda! Great use of the die and punch. I will have to remember it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...