Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I want (3-D) Candy!!

Hello!!  Today I am coming to you from, not just a sweet place in my heart, but from a full-on sugar buzz!  I have been using only Stampin' Up! products to make cute Valentine treat packaging for both a class that I have running this upcoming Friday, as well as my children's Valentines treats to pass!  Here's what we've got:

I have challenged myself in a couple of different ways here...  First of all, my children are not supposed to give candy treats (booo), so I had to have (at least a couple) not food options.  Another challenge, is that I didn't want to use any Stampin' Up! dies this time....  I LOVE the dies, don't get me wrong, but I wanted to make this a class that first-time newbie crafters could do at home, with the help of their 8 year old daughters (sorry, I have mine working on her own treats!!) without needing a lot of stuff to get started...  (the stuff will come, believe me)!  So we do have an "ipod" candy heart slider, a chocolate matchbox, and a lolly holder, but we also have hand sanitizer, a lip balm purse, and a little basket to fill with gem rings and tatoos (does anyone else find that combo funny??).

Thank you for coming by, and be sure to stop back tomorrow so you can hop along with us in the Stampin' Up! Color Coach - Coloring Down the Lines blog hop!  Sugary Kisses!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, Amanda, each one of these is super nice. Love the variety of creations. Great job! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...