Thursday, February 7, 2013

I'm Writing you a Love Letter... Stampin' Up! Style


As you may know if you are a regular follower of my website, I am the mom of four fabulous children...  Luckiest woman alive, hands down!  I am working on their little Valentine gifts (I am hoping to get a macaroni necklace in return), so today I am playing with love letters.  I was inspired by the Challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  They had a yummy picture of treats on a table, and challenged us to make a card inspired by the picture.  Here is what they gave us:

and here is what I did:

You see, for me, it is all about the frosted cookie... and I saw a plate of those little babies right there in the bottom left hand corner of their picture.  This is my interpretation! Just in case you are shopping for some tasty treats for yourself, (or someone you love), here is what I used:
Whisper White Cardstock
Real Red Cardstock
Red Glimmer Paper (for the little red heart on the white stamp/red envelope combo  - it sparkles!)
Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
1 1/4" Square Punch (these are the "envelopes)
Little Labels Punch Pack (there are 3 mini punches in this set - I used the postage stamp)
Owl Punch (this is one of my go-to punches for punch art!  I just used the little heart here)

If you wanted to fill MANY mailboxes with love, you could do it and get a FREE Sale-a-bration item to boot!  Take a look at all of the WONDERFUL things we have this year for you!

If you love it all, please email me and I will help you schedule a party for your friends, or help you Join the Fun so you can party all the time!
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. SERIOUSLY?! I think this card is Da' Bomb!! I love how you used all the little punches and the envelope/packages are SOOOOO darling!! Thanks for playing along at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and I love all the little punches and twine. Oh, and cookies are what it's all about in this house too. Hearts, shamrocks, Christmas trees, Halloween pumpkins -- and on and on and on. I'm known as the A#1 cookie-a-holic! Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely too cute my friend! Love the mini envelopes with heart stamps! Great idea. Thanks for joining us this week at HSS!

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so totally FABULOUS! The itty bitty heart postage stamps on each square are to die for cute. Thanks for sharing your take on our inspiration challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute and I love the use of the Bakers Twine! And all the goodies made me HUNGRY! Keep up the great work. It inspires me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so sweet, I adore it! What a great use of that little postage stamp punch!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...