Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Stampin' Up! Watercolor Crayons!

I am such a big fan of this technique!  Stampin'Up! watercolor crayons have so many fun uses, but I do believe this is my favorite...  Always looks like a little painting, without the fuss (they'll never know!).  I will post the directions for this card below this picture!

Simply "color" directly on the rubber with the crayons.  Start with the lightest color, and slowly work darker.  I used the Brights family of crayons.  I started with the daffodil delight on the flower petals, then used pumpkin pie in the flower centers.   I then colored the leaves and petals old olive.  After all of the rubber image is covered, spritz the stamp itself with water - just a few spritzes will do, you don't want it to get runny!  Then Stamp!!  Really couldn't be much easier!

I hope you enjoyed this card, and a quick lesson on getting professional results in minutes!  If you would like to try this technique, keep an eye on my class schedule, or send me an email.  The watercolor crayons are available on my Stampin' Up! Website!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors and the technique! I will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...