Saturday, February 16, 2013

Thanks for the Love!

This is a short post- no pictures and no cards to share.  I just wanted to thank all of you who stop by, whether it is regularly, or just now and then.  I love creating for you, but I must say- it is all of you who inspire me...  When I am feeling a little less than creative, I think about all the love given to me via this blog, and I get my mojo pumping again.

This week, exciting news!  I was one of the Artist's Picks over at the Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge blog, and most recently, I was chosen as one of the blogs featured on the Blog Finds of the Day site! Thanks guys, for the shout out!

I have been a bit under the weather, but as soon as I am up and about again, I promise to get to posting again! 

Thanks for the love,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. That's so AWESOME! Hope you feel better soon! Rest now, Craft later!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...