Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Yellow Duo

Welcome back!  Most of that snow we had last week has melted, causing flooding in Chicago - what is next??  Toads??  Locusts??  Crazy weather!  We didn't have any trouble with the water, however, so I am not complaining... just observing.

Today we are hopping with some yellow duos.  You may have hopped over from Robbie's blog - Inkedx2.  I can't wait to see what she has done this week! 

I immediately thought about sunshine when I thought of this week's colors - So Saffron and More Mustard, but wanted just a bit of something else.  Earlier this week, one of our morning chat ladies, and fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator, Sandy, was talking about color blocking using your clear blocks.  I hadn't done it for awhile, so I thought I would give it a try again.  Here is what I have come up with:
I am very happy with the way this turned out!  Don't forget - if you need a colored gem or pearl, look no further than your Sharpie Markers!  I just used black here to emphasize the sentiment!  Hope you all are finding sunshine where you are...  Now hop on over to Carol's Cards and she what she has cooked up for us!  Stop back later this week for some sneak peeks for upcoming classes!

4 comments:


  1. wow, Amanda! This is awesome...Very Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice work, Amanda. I love what you did with the color blocking. Way COOL! I think I'll have to CASE this one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Amanda, your color blocking came out super. Love it, love the whole card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the block stamping. Great way to use the 2 colors. Beautiful card my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...