Saturday, March 2, 2013

Exciting Class Photo!!

I LOVE this class!  I am having such fun with the Carry Out Collection classes!  The format of the class is as follows - I let you know what products you will need, and you place your order.  You come to the class, and your items are waiting for you!  I teach you some different ideas on how to use your products, and we make a few things.  Then, you take the rest of your items home for extra crafting fun!  This is a great way to sample products, without committing to a whole pack of something...

Here is the current Carry Out Collection picture:
So this month, you are making that cute card box ( in back with the pink ribbon), and four different cards.  You would receive, with your class fee: 1/2 pack of the Tea for Two Designer Paper, 1 full pack of Tea Time Trinkets, and 1/2 pack of the Flower ribbon trim...  I provide the rest in class - you will go home with a little box of cards and envelopes - ready to gift or mail, and plenty of "left overs" to go home and make more!  (you'll also have notes on how to make this adorable box!!)  I currently have room for just a few more people for Thursday night's class, but if you have a larger group, I would be glad to plan this class just for you! Don't forget, it is also Saleabration time for only a limited time!  Until March 22, for each $50 you spend, you get a free item from our Saleabration brochure - wanna see the great stuff?  Click on the Saleabration box on the right! 

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, this box and cards really, really, looks nice. I so wish I didn't live so far away. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...