Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Exciting News!

I am just about ready to pop!  This morning, my white tulip card that I posted last week WON the SU Only Challenge.  See it here: Top 3 Announcement!  Thank you all for your wonderful comments and support!  I love what I do, and I hope that it shows!  I was asked last week if I would include this card in an upcoming class, and I wanted to tell you that I will.  This card will be featured in an April Stamp a Stack, so watch for your newsletter (not getting a newsletter??  sign up to the right), or keep your eyes open for the April class list tab that will appear above in a very short time (the dates and classes are set - I am just working on descriptions and pictures for you)!!

Pop back by tomorrow to check out our Coloring Down the Lines blog hop... If you are feeling "blue", this may help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...