Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring and Easter Stamp a Stack added!

Hello everyone!  I had a wonderful time at the Twilight Cancer Fundraiser, meeting lots of new people who I will be excited to welcome to some of our classes.  Due to the amazing response to one of my upcoming classes, it is officially full - so I have added an additional class to accommodate those of you who were interested in coming, but had not RSVPed yet.  The new class will be Sunday, March 24th, from 3pm to 5:30pm... you'll be home for dinner, cards in hand.  The picture above is just one of the four different designs you will make (remember, you make two each of four different designs).  Don't delay or should I say "Hop to it" if you would like to attend this class!  RSVP now, and be sure to put the class date and time in the subject line! 

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, this is so cute. Love all the punches you used to put this together. I think I need to make some of these too. Only thing I can't figure out is the wood paper or embossing, or what. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...