Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring, Stampin' Up! Style!

Welcome!  Well, today is Wednesday - which means Blog Hop Day!   You very well may have started at Robbie's website, but if you are starting here, I will fill you in...  Our group from Morning Chat is all challenged to use only the weekly colors - (and a neutral or two)... this week we were challenged to use only Garden Green and Wild Wasabi... and I used Whisper White, and I used... wait for it... packing paper!!  You got it, the "bag" in my picture is made from the packing paper that our Stampin' Up! orders come carefully wrapped with in our boxes!  I also wanted to make something Springy, which I thought fit perfectly for the SUO Challenges site's challenge.  They wanted something seasonal, and Spring just shouts "Tulips" to me!!

Here's what I've got for you!

Here are some of the Fun Stampin' Up! products I've used!  I used the Fancy Favor die for the grocery sack, I used the new Oval Framelets for the two colors of green leaves.  I used the bird punch (the wing) for the tulips, Dazzling details to outline my tulip petals, linen thread, Jewelry punch, Tiny Tags stamp set, and (hard to see in these pictures...) I used the Saleabration bonus item - the clear faceted buttons under the linen thread bow.  

Now, hop along to Carol's Cards and see what wonderful creation she has treated us with this week!!  Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to come back tomorrow for a second card sneak peek from the Easter Stamp a Stack class.  Don't forget to place your orders via my Stampin' Up! store (the little SU banner at the top will get you there) before Thursday in order to get your FREE items from the Saleabration Catalog (check out your selections by clicking on the Island Indigo brochure on the right!

9 comments:

  1. Amanda, this is fo AWESOME! Ive never seen anything like this done before. Great job! I'm gonna definately try this! Love it! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recycling packing paper and tulips? I absolutely love it! Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, your creativity rocks! I love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super! Leave it to you, Amanda, to come up with yet another beautiful punch art project. I love it all, and packing paper? I wondered about the leaves, I never would have thought to ust ovals that way. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how creative! I love your pretty spring tulips in the brown bag! Thanks for joining the SUO challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sack of tulips!!! SO fun! It just screams spring! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing!! I just love these tulips and your creative use of products is fabulous. Glad you joined us this week at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty card, perfect for Spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...