Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Blue Duo part Deux

So, two weeks in a row, and blue it is...  The good thing about this, is you can really stretch to try new things - last week, I used the blue to make water... this week - sky!  If you are hopping from Robbie's Blog, then you know we were supposed to use Bashful Blue and Marina Mist, the only neutral I used is Basic Black.  I have done this using reinkers on rubbing alcohol soaked cotton balls... this is a great technique when you pair this with glossy white paper.  Here is what I have done:

I have also used the March 25th anniversary stamps "Best of Flowers" - this month it is Butterflies!  Collect them all via my online store on the right!

On a personal note,thanks for stopping by ~ sorry I haven't posted much lately... Kids have been on Spring Break, and my parents came up from Texas, so I took time off to be with them!
Now hop over to Carol's Cards and see what she has for us today!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo, love your alcohol sponging. That new "Best Of" stamp is so nice and it is on my next order -- whooo hoooo. Beautiful challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...